Vision International holdings is a consortium put in place to set the pace and give a new look to the manner in which global trade is being conducted. Of the many red flags that today’s global businesses grapple with; quotas, trade restrictions, international risks centers, international legal compliance, fierce competition, reducing profits, poor import and export decisions, coupled with the global economic melt down, our team has just the right approach to guide you embrace the seemingly gloomy future.
- We work with our clients as we work with our colleagues, bringing out the capabilities and insight of our clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.
- Through constant research and innovation, we constantly renew our knowledge base to be abreast with current issues which offer a unique perspective and insights to our clients.
- We have a strong organizational culture which breeds trust, support, care and mutual benefits.
- Our international experience, sharp analytical minds, rigorous research, creative thinking and the ability to work with all people of all levels in an organization in varied industries gives our client a positive attitude to embrace the future with us.
Together with our Partners, we provide Logistics Services and Other valued added Services.
SEAPORT & AIRPORT
Import & Export - Individuals & Corporate Bodies.
Consultancy both in import export procedures, preparation of required documents and best practices to minimize clearing cost.
Whether by air, by ocean, or by ground, Expeditors’ professionals apply a wealth of routing and pricing knowledge to move your freight in the most efficient, cost-effective, and reliable manner for your specific needs.
FINANCING OF CLEARING PROCEDURE.
Partial and Total financing containers from the seaport and cargo from the airport. Finance Procedures and Delivery Procedures respectively.
The process of sourcing goods and services from the international market across geopolitical boundaries. Involving Import and Export negotiation - Market research.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE ACADEMY
Coming Up July 2017! VIHDS offers International Trade Academy (ITA) that is specifically designed to identify and train students/personals to become the best international customs brokers specialists for CEMAC ZONE.
For all your retail deals, specialized in supplies or equipment for ships, known as ship's stores.
Ernest KumCustoms Expert
Chenyi Kingsley AwemoManaging Director
Holder of a Bsc in Banking and Finance and a Masters of Business Administration,
has a broad spectrum of knowledge and diverse cultures. He has been to International
missions to Asia-Japan, the middle east-Dubai and has received a lot of correspondents
from U.S.A, Cyprus, Germany, Britain, Sweden etc.
He is also a board member of HIMS, part time lecturer and a trainer.
Emmanuel TanduBusiness Intelligence Officer
Ashangbeng Desmon TakuNon Conventional Operations
Akwa Brogard BehnuiContainer Operations
No matter what mode of transport you are using (air, land or multimodal), you will be sure where your cargo is located and when it will be delivered with the help of SeaRates online container tracking form. To check your cargo location anytime, just enter booking number and specify its shipping line.
* The result will be displayed on the map showing the current location of the container.
Latest News From Blog
Modifications relating to tax position for used vehicles and moveable equipment
- Abatement of 30% on imposable values for imported cars enacted by article 1.b of the finance law of 2011 has been cancelled.
- All private cars less than or equal to 10 [...] Read More
Our Best Clients
Some of our Esteemed Clients list